Thursday 30 May 2013

30/05/2013

So for the bank holiday weekend,me and my friend decided we desperately needed a big shopping trip, so off to London we went! Obviously I had the longest list the world had ever seen, and apart from a new pair of shoes, I managed to get pretty much everything I wanted :-)!


But one of my favorite purchases was the Easy Jean from American Apparel, in black. I have been after a pair of black jeans for ages and these are perfect! I decided to get them from American Apparel as the have got to be one of my favorite clothes shops. Their products are produced in a sweat-shop free way and are always good quality. I see the easy jean as the 'denim-discos' ; by this I mean that they are pretty much the same style and fit as the American Apparel Disco Pants (which I am also lucky enough to own) but denim.


I am completely in love with them! You can dress them up with a cute top and ballerinas/heels or make them more casual with a baggy jumper and converse. They come in 15 different colors, from pale pink to charcoal, so there is one to suit everyone. I really do think that they suit everybody shape, whether you have wide hips or short legs, it really does not matter when is comes to the Easy Jeans.


Get your hands on a pair in store or online at http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/product/?productId=rsams300

x

No comments:

Post a Comment