Sunday 19 May 2013



19/05/2013

This season I love putting a sporty twist on my outfits. Usually I choose a simple outfit & pair it with trainers. So I just want to share some of my favorite trainer brands (&some cheeky hotspots for limited editions).

Urban Outfitters is a great place for one of a kind trainers, and any type of shoe really, from sandals to air max! I really love the collection at the moment and have been saving up for the limited edition ' Nike Air Max 90 Trainers in Red'  http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/nike-air-max-90-trainers-in-red/invt/5319408127538/ recently. All the trainers are gorgeous and the perfect finishing touch to any outfit. The extra great thing about the shoes at Urban Outfitters is that it's really unlikely for you too have the same shoes as someone you know:-)


Another favourite of mine are new balance. I used to think that they were more of an actually sports shoe, rather than casual, but since I bought a pair of classic grey 574 they are a necessity for me  http://www.newbalance.co.uk/80s-Running-574/ML574-EIG,en_GB,pd.html?dwvar_ML574-EIG_color=Light%20Grey_with_Grey%20Stone&start=1&q=574&prefn1=color&prefv1=Grey&cgid=172000 . So check them out if you want.


There are always the classic converse,vans,nike air force/max etc, but mixing it up a bit with some new is always a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment