Sunday 19 May 2013


19/05/2013

I just want to tell you about one of my favourite bands, Alt-J. They are commonly described as 'indie rockers' which you may agree with,but personally I don't. I love their music & their first studio album 'An Awesome Wave' was released about a year ago. I listen to them anytime of day,whatever mood I'm in. I was lucky enough to get tickets to their tour,so last weekend I saw them live in Liverpool and they did not disappoint. They're not the standard type of 'heart-throb boyband', but their music is definatley worth listening to. My favourite tracks of the album are Breezeblocks,Fitzpleasure&Taro, but the other songs are just as good. A lot of people's first response to them is 'omg what are these guys on' which I guess is understandable, but their music is just perfect for vibing to, even if it doesn't make much sense!


check out their youtube channel at  http://www.youtube.com/user/Altjband?feature=watch , Enjoy!

2 comments: