Sunday 19 May 2013


19/05/2013

So with my birthday coming up fairly soon (9th June) I have had quite a few people asking what I want. And to be quite honest, I was stumped. Normally my list is ongoing and never entirely fulfilled, but this year I was clueless. I was bewildered until today. I was out in town today&was rummaging in my bag through a mess of headphones, receipts,a 'company' magazine to find my perfume. I pulled it out only to find that it was empty, my much loved 'Daisy-by Marc Jacobs' was empty. This was when I realised what I wanted for my birthday. Since I got it, 'Daisy' has been sort of my signature scent. It's always on me and I love it. But I've decided to 'mix things up' this year'. So to the Selfridges perfume counters I went, and these are a few of my favorites..

-  Chloé eau de parfum
-  Dot eau de parfum
-  Prada Candy L'Eau eau de toilette
-  Gucci Première eau de parfum
-  Flirty Alice eau de toilette Vivienne Westwood
-  Swarovski Aura of Love eau de toilette
-  Dior J'adore Voile de Parfum
-  Roberto Cavalli Acqua eau de toilette
-  Burberry Body Tender eau de toilette
-  Chanel No 5
All of the above are available at Selfridges & most good perfume shops, if you have any more that are similar, please message me. Now the only problem is having to pick one!

1 comment:

  1. Just letting you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award, details are on my blog

    http://louabellex.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete